Having a comprehensive homeowners policy is vital to protecting your home and family from the many potentially devastating events that might occur in Wisconsin. At the Larson Insurance Agency, it is our goal to make sure you have the proper coverage for any risks you may face.
As a local insurance located in the Fox Valley, we understand the needs of homeowners throughout the state of Wisconsin. No matter where you are located, we can help tailor a homeowners policy to meet your individual needs. By working closely with top insurance carriers, we are able to shop the best rates and coverage on the homeowners policies we offer. While each homeowners policy is unique to a homeowner and their home, you will find many similarities across all policies. Below are some of the most common coverages you will find in a typical homeowners insurance policy.
- Coverage for your home as well as additional structures on your property including carports, barns, sheds, and other detached storage facilities.
- Coverage for damages to personal property within your home including furniture, clothing, appliances, and electronics.
- Coverage for property theft.
- Liability coverage in the event someone is injured on your property.
- Coverage for living expenses if a disaster were to force you out of your home.
Optional coverages to consider:
- Flood Insurance
- High-value item coverage for belongings such as jewelry and watches that are not covered under typical personal property coverage.
- Identity theft expense coverage.
It is a common misconception that flood coverage is part of a standard homeowners insurance policy. Flood insurance is generally not included as part of a homeowners policy although it is often a valuable addition for many. Flash flooding can occur anywhere without warning meaning you do not have to be in a high-risk area to be vulnerable to flood damage. At the Larson Insurance Agency, we can review your flood insurance options with you to ensure you are protected.
There are a number of policy discounts available to help responsible homeowners save money. One great way to save is by bundling your various policies including homeowners insurance and auto insurance. Homeowners can also take advantage of multi-policy, new roof, new home, claims-free, home safety, and protective device discounts. It is our goal to make sure you receive all of the discounts that you qualify for.
At the Larson Insurance Agency, we are committed to providing you with a complete and comprehensive homeowners insurance policy that offers peace of mind. You can rest assured knowing that you, your loved ones, and your home are protected. Contact us today with any questions you may have about homeowners insurance coverage or use our home insurance tool to get started!